Mercer Amsterdam celebrates the one year anniversary of our friends at Cereal & Chill, the first cereal cafe in the Netherlands, with a limited one-time release of our newly designed silhouette; the Mercer - ""88. Much like Cereal & Chill, the ""88 finds its inspiration in the 1980's and start of the 90's. The introductory colorway goes by the name of Frosted 88's, inspired by one of our favorite cereals and a nod to Cereal & Chill.
- The upper consists of Italian white, navy & red nappa leather
- buttery soft navy suede wraps around the toebox and top of the sneaker
- Features a soft & sturdy nylon tongue, for added comfort
- Rubber 'Roadway' Mercer logo branding on tongue
- Silver 'MERCER' & '88 branding on the side of the sneaker
- Comes with red & white flat cotton laces.
- Rubber mid- and outsole
- On-Steam® Microfiber lining
- First ten pairs come in the official Frosted '88 cereal box (numbered), which includes the Mercer cereal mix, the Cereal & Chill menu & mystery tickets.
Mercer Amsterdam recommends customers to measure their feet before choosing the size. Measuring your feet will take a few minutes, while returning a wrong size will cost you and Mercer Amsterdam unnecessary time. You can estimate your shoe size by measuring the heel to toe length of your feet.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEET
Place one foot on a piece of paper. Mark the paper at the end of your heel bone and at the end of your longest toe. Measure the distance between the two points and repeat the process for your other foot. If one foot is slightly larger, use the largest measurement as your foot size.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date for new products