Our first made-in-Italy sneaker ever. Down in the southern part of La Italia in the city of Napoli is where the Brooklyn is made by hand by lifelong artisans. The Brooklyn is our interpretation of a vintage basketball style - this specific interpretation is hand-distressed for that real aged look that makes everyone turn their heads. Even more special is the handcrafted wooden box and dark-green Mercer branded basketball that the first selection of buyers get when they purchase this first installment of The Brooklyn.
- Handcrafted in Napoli, Italy.
- Limited edition release.
- Rich Italian leather upper combined with soft grey Italian nubuck.
- Italian Rubber bi-color outsole.
- Perforated nose and quarter panel.
- Silver "Mercer script-logo" side application.
- Hand-distressed for the much-wanted aged look.
- Mesh lining for that direct comfort and breathability.
- First buyers get the basketball and the wooden box, if not you will get our brand new Italian shoebox made from recycled carton.