The W3RD (pronounce: "the WEIRD") is the most popular and defining silhouette of the Mercer family. Its what defines us as a brand. For our Spring/Summer 2020 season we added a repeating "MERCER" print across the mesh.
- Italian nappa leather in white & red.
- Italian suede in navy & white.
- Heat layered "MERCER" Racing logo across the sidepanel.
- Round Nylon Laces.
- Gold branding details & gold eyelids.
- On-Steam® Microfiber lining.
- In-house designed lightweight Blowtech® outsole.
- Handmade in Portugal, Europe.
Mercer Amsterdam recommends customers to measure their feet before choosing the size. Measuring your feet will take a few minutes, while returning a wrong size will cost you and Mercer Amsterdam unnecessary time. You can estimate your shoe size by measuring the heel to toe length of your feet.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEET
Place one foot on a piece of paper. Mark the paper at the end of your heel bone and at the end of your longest toe. Measure the distance between the two points and repeat the process for your other foot. If one foot is slightly larger, use the largest measurement as your foot size.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date for new products