All of our products will be shipped with DHL Express (including & On-Demand delivery), the fastest shipping service available.
Please be aware that delivery times are longer during Black Friday due to the high volume.
The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg
Orders up to €99,95 = €4,95
Orders above €99,95 = free delivery
Expected shipping time: 1 business day
Spain, France, United-Kingdom, Austria, Portugal and Italy*
Standard orders up to €99,95 = €6,95
Standard orders above €99,95 = free delivery
Expected shipping time: 4 business days
*Standard delivery option not available for Italy
Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Bosnia* and rest of Europe
Standard orders up to €99,95 = €8,95
Standard orders above €99,95 = free delivery
Expected shipping time: 3 business days
*Standard delivery option not available for Bosnia
United States and Canada
Express orders up to €99,95 = €19,95
Express orders above €99,95 = €9,95
Expected shipping time: 2 business days
Australia and rest of the world
Express orders up to €99,95 = €29,95
Express orders above €99,95 = €19,95
Expected shipping time: 3-5 business days
NOTE: If a package is unable to be delivered due to an incorrect or incomplete (delivery) address, we will still charge for shipping. Remember to check if your address is valid and complete.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return your order within 14 days of receiving the order for a full refund. We offer free returns for orders that have been placed within the BENELUX (Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg).
Return requirements The following conditions apply to returning your purchase so we can process it as quickly as possible:
For orders placed outside the Benelux. Send your package to the following address:
Return adress Mercer Amsterdam Attn. Webshop Havenkade 2-S 3281 LS Numansdorp The Netherlands
Refund Your refund will be issued to the original payment method used when placing the order, within 7 days after receipt. For returns within the BENELUX, the processing costs of €2,95 will be deducted.
Article 1. Definitions
Merceramsterdam.com is operated by or on behalf of Premium Inc. Retail B.V., Piekstraat 71, 3071 EL Rotterdam The Netherlands.
Article 2. Relevance
1. These Conditions apply to every offer, tender and agreement between the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop and a Customer on which the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop has declared to apply these Conditions, insofar as parties have not explicitly deviated from these Terms and Conditions in writing.
2. The relevant Terms and Conditions also apply to agreements between the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop and any third parties engaged by the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop for delivery.
3. These General Terms and Conditions also apply to employees of the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop and its management.
4. The applicability of any purchase or other Conditions of the Customer is expressly rejected.
5. If these provisions or several provisions of these Terms and Conditions are at any time partially or completely annulled, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain applicable. If such event occurs, Mercer Amsterdam Webshop and Customer will consult with each other in order to reach an agreement on new provisions for those that were declared wholly or partially null and void. These will then be compiled and replaced with maximum respect for the objectives and scope of the original provisions.
6. If there is any uncertainty regarding the interpretation of these or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, such interpretation shall be made in the spirit of these General Terms and Conditions.
7. Should situations arise between parties not covered by these General Conditions, such situations should be assessed in the spirit of these General Conditions.
8. If the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop does not continuously ask for strict compliance with these General Terms and Conditions, this does not imply that the provisions contained therein would not apply, or that the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop loses its rights to strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions in any way or to any extent whatsoever in other cases.
9. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions and the content of its website.
Article 3. Offers and tenders
1. All offers and special promotions of merceramsterdam.com are non-binding, unless a deadline for acceptance is stated in the offer. An offer or a promotion expires if the product to which the offer or promotion relates is no longer available in the meantime.
2. Mercer Amsterdam cannot be held to its offers or promotions if it can reasonably be expected of the Customer that in the offers or promotions, or a part thereof, an apparent error or an error in the writing could have been identified.
3. Prices that are included in an offer or special promotion, include VAT, packaging, shipping and administration costs, unless otherwise indicated.
4. Merceramsterdam.com is not bound by any acceptance (whether by the provisions mentioned below or otherwise) that differs from what is included in the offer or special promotion. In that case, the acceptance is not in accordance with the offer or special promotion, unless merceramsterdam.com indicates otherwise.
5. Compound offers do not oblige merceramsterdam.com to perform part of the order at a proportionate amount of the quoted price. Offers and/or special promotions do not automatically apply to future orders.
6. Special promotions do not automatically apply to repeat orders.
Article 4. Order Confirmation and Agreement
1. As soon as possible upon receipt of an order, the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop will send a confirmation of the order, except in cases where the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop cannot reasonably be expected to comply with the contract with the customer. Mercer Amsterdam Webshop reserves the right, for whatever reason and in its sole discretion, not to accept an order and therefore not to confirm the order. Reasons are not limited to: stock availability, problems with receiving an order, or problems with completing an order. On the other hand, there may also be other circumstances that may lead to the rejection of an order.
2. As soon as the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop receives an order, the customer will be informed by email about the availability of the ordered products. If a product is (temporarily) unavailable, consultation with the customer will follow. After consultation with the customer, the final order will be agreed and confirmed by the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop. To be able to receive the ordered products, the customer has to make the payment in advance.
3. In exceptional cases, it is possible that some products of the agreed and paid order, for whatever reason, are no longer available. In such a case, the products that are not available at that time will be placed in back order. Delivery (transport) costs related to a backorder delivery are for the account of the customer. The customer has the right to refuse a backorder delivery. The customer must notify the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop by email. In such a case, the customer will be credited for the value of the products in back order status.
4. This agreement contains all made arrangements between the customer and the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop, replacing all previous agreements, regulations and/or agreements between the customer and the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop.
5. Unless there is evidence to the contrary, Mercer Amsterdam Webshop’s records constitute a valid proof of assigned orders, payments made to Mercer Amsterdam Webshop by customer, and of the deliveries made by the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop, recognizing that electronic communication can serve as proof. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the customer acknowledges this as well.
Article 5. Price
1. The total amount stated on the order confirmation is final and includes the costs of the processing, the packaging material and the transport of the ordered products.
2. Within the EU, levies or taxes are subject to European regulations.
3. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop will only send a separate invoice to the address submitted by the customer after an explicit request from the customer.
4. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop is entitled to change prices and correct any errors. If the customer has ordered on the basis of a (protected) published price list and the prices were planned to be changed, then the customer will be informed by email. If a price change has been uploaded, the customer has the right to cancel the order within the next 2 days. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop cannot be held responsible for any (printing) errors in its prices or Conditions.
Article 6. Delivery
1. As soon as possible after an order has been accepted by the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop, the products will be offered to DHL. DHL will then deliver the package to the address indicated by the customer, unless previously otherwise agreed in writing with the customer.
2. Delivery times given to the customer in writing are indicative and not binding. Packages may be unexpectedly delayed by the postal services. the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop has no control over this, and cannot be held liable for such delays. Any delay due to customs clearance in the destination country is at the risk of the customer.
3. The delivery time starts from the moment we hand over the package to DHL or other postal services.
4. If a package (sent from the Netherlands) has not arrived within the specified period, no action will be taken for at least 4 weeks. The reason for this is that the delayed shipment is often still delivered within the mentioned period.
5. For deliveries outside the EU, any import duties for are for the account of the customer. The customer should be aware of the import regulations in his/her country prior to ordering. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop has no control over this and cannot be held liable for it.
6. Any costs related to the delivery shall be borne by the customer.
7. The customer is obligated to accept the purchased products at the time they are made available or transferred to him.
8. If the customer refuses to accept the products, or fails to provide instructions or the correct address, then the products intended for delivery will be stored at the customer's own risk. Any additional costs for repeated delivery attempts or storage of these products will be charged to the customer.
9. Not all shipments are automatically insured. Insurance of a shipment depends on value and/or content of the shipment as well as customer requirements. If, after consultation with the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop and providing the customer has agreed on the insurance, a shipment is lost or damaged during transport, the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop will request the carrier concerned to conduct an investigation.
10. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop can only comply with the delivery terms if the customer has provided the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop with the relevant data necessary for delivery.
Article 7. Warranty
1. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop guarantees that all products delivered will at least comply with the guarantees given by the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop will do its utmost to ensure that the ordered products are handled during operation with the greatest possible care and meet the requirements of proper packaging for shipping.
2. No warranty will be given on products of which it is clear that:
1. The customer or third parties have unknowingly altered the products or tried to alter the products without written consent.
2. The products have been used for purposes other than those for which they are intended.
Article 8. Receipt
1. The Customer is obliged to check the delivery (or have it checked) immediately when the products are made available to him or when the transport services deliver them. During such an inspection, the customer is obliged to check whether the quality and/or number of the delivered products correspond to what has been agreed and whether they meet the requirements agreed by the parties with regard to the delivery. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop must be notified within 48 hours of discovery of any defects found by sending an email to email@example.com stating the number mentioned on the packing slip.
2. If the customer receives a delivery with clearly damaged packaging and/or suspects the contents of the packaging are damaged, the customer is required to take the following actions:
1. Take pictures of the package as it was delivered.
2. Indicate on the receipt or delivery note that the package was delivered with damages.
3. Demand a copy of the receipt/delivery note (or make a copy). The company that delivered the products can then leave.
4. Immediately check the contents of the package(s). If the contents of the shipment are damaged, the customer should report this damage within 48 hours in as much detail as possible to the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop including photographic evidence. Only then can claims for damaged products be accepted and examined by the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop. The Customer shall enable the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop to investigate the complaint, or to have it investigated.
5. Products can only be returned upon confirmation and receipt of written permission of the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop.
6. In the event that damaged products are returned by the customer, the transport costs shall be borne by the customer. Replacement of the damaged products will be at the expense of the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop.
Article 9. Liability
1. In cases where the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop is liable, this liability will be limited to what is included in these provisions.
2. If products delivered by the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop are not in good condition, the liability of the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop is limited to what is stipulated in our General Terms and Conditions under "Warranty".
3. In the event of consequential damage, the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop will limit itself to the replacement or refund of the purchase price of the delivered products.
4. The customer is personally responsible for the choice, storage and handling of the products. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop is not liable for any damage caused as a result of deliberate intention, guilt and/or culpable action, or injudicious or improper use by the customer.
5. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop is not liable for any damage, of whatever nature, that may be or is caused by incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by the customer.
6. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop is only liable for direct damage in case of obvious lack of care in providing proper transport packaging and deliberate non-compliance with rules of conduct that have previously been agreed to in writing with the customer.
7. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop is never liable for indirect damage, including consequential damage, loss of profit, missed savings and losses as a result of business stagnation and/or other types of stagnation.
8. In any case, the liability of the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop, where applicable, is limited to the amount paid by the insurer.
9. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop cannot be held liable for printing errors, writing and/or counting errors, incorrect interpretations of product information, offers, order confirmations or invoices, incorrect use of products and/or materials, nor for the consequences thereof.
10. The limitations of liability mentioned in this article do not apply if the losses can be attributed to deliberate intention or gross negligence of the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop.
Article 10. Transfer of risk
1. Risks arising from loss of or damage to products specified in the agreement shall be transferred to the customer from the moment that these products are legally and/or actually delivered to the customer or to third parties appointed by the customer.
Article 11. Payment
1. No rights can be derived from incorrect prices and/or images.
2. Payment must be made using the payment methods offered on merceramsterdam.com. Processing and shipping of the ordered products takes place after payment by the customer.
3. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop will never make customer data available to third parties and will act in accordance with Dutch legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation).
Article 12. Right to terminate the contract
1. After purchase, the customer has the right, for a period of 7 working days, to cancel the purchase, without giving any reason. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop must be notified in writing within 14 working days after the purchase. Any costs for returning the products are for the account of the customer.
2. The customer can only cancel the purchase without giving any reason, if the products concerned can be returned complete, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging.
3. The customer is fully responsible for the return, the method of shipment and any insurance of the shipment.
4. If, in case of a return to the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop, it appears that the return packaging is damaged or that the returned products do not meet the Conditions stated under paragraph 2 of this article, the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop will inform the customer of this within a maximum of 2 working days.
5. Paragraph 1 of this Article shall not apply to Accessories and Clearance Sales.
Article 13. Complaints
1. If the delivered products do not meet the customer's expectations as a result of breakage, damage or incorrect delivery, the customer shall notify the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop within 48 hours after receipt of the products. If the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop has not received a complaint within this period of 48 hours, it is deemed that the delivery was in accordance with the order.
Article 14. Intellectual Property
1. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop reserves all rights and powers which belong to it by virtue of the Dutch Copyright Act (Auteurswet) and any other laws and intellectual property laws.
2. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop is the owner and/or licensee of all copyrights, database applications, (private) brands and other intellectual property rights on this website. Concept, structure, layout and design are the exclusive property of the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop.
3. If the aforementioned items are used by the customer it will only be limited to him- or herself and the items will not be reproduced, published or brought to the attention of third parties without the prior written consent of the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop.
Article 15. Force Majeure
1. Neither the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop nor the customer are deemed to fulfil any of their obligations if they are prevented from doing so as a result of circumstances that cannot be attributed to fault and if the obligations would be contrary to the applicable legislation, a legal act or parts thereof.
2. In addition to what is considered to be force majeure by law and jurisprudence, in these General Terms and Conditions force majeure is understood to be all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, over which the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop has no influence and as a result of which the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop may not be able to fulfill its obligations.
3. The Mercer Amsterdam Webshop reserves the right to invoke force majeure if the circumstances as described above apply after the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop was deemed to comply with its obligations.
Article 16. Applicable law and disputes
1. All legal relationships to which the Mercer Amsterdam Webshop is a party, even if it concerns a relationship that is wholly or partly located abroad or if the party involved in the legal relationship is a resident of a foreign country, shall be assessed solely on the basis of Dutch law. The UN Convention on the International Sale of Products does not apply.
2. Before the parties appeal to the courts, they shall make every effort and do their utmost to settle any risen by mutual agreement.
Mercer Amsterdam and its group companies (Premium Inc B.V.) consider the protection of your privacy and safety very important.
When you visit this website, place an order, subscribe for the newsletter, ask us a question or participate in a contest or survey on this website, we ask you to submit, among other things, your name, address, bank and/or payment details. Mercer Amsterdam will use these data for the following purposes:
Finally, we record information (among other things the IP address used) for composing user statistics and for securing the website.
Mercer Amsterdam membership
If you are at least 18 years, you can register as a member for free via merceramsterdam.com. You agree to receive special offers, newsletters by e-mail, regular mail and/or text message from Mercer Amsterdam concerning Mercer Amsterdam products and Mercer Amsterdam activities, including invitations to special events. If you no longer wish to receive these, you may terminate your membership to the Mercer Amsterdam membership at any time by notifying Mercer Amsterdam via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter footer.
You have the right to inspect the data recorded by Mercer Amsterdam concerning you at any time. If (part of) these data are incorrect, you may request Mercer Amsterdam to adjust, supplement, remove or screen those data. Please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail: Mercer Amsterdam, Piekstraat 71, 3071EL Rotterdam, the Netherlands. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information on Mercer Amsterdam, its organisation or its products, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser on your computer, mobile or other handheld device, while you are browsing a website. Cookies may be used to store your passwords and user ID’s, preferences of start pages, ordering status on a website, personalisation or website tracking (eg targeted marketing). The information stored in a cookie may later be read from your browser in order to –among other functions- deliver a page tailored to you or to automatically log in.
Cookies allow you to make full use of the online shopping and personalized features available on this website. Cookies also help us to provide you with the best shopping experience possible by giving us information which we use to improve the usability and the performance of this website. Furthermore, we use tracking pixels in our email newsletters to track clicks back to our website.
How to change your cookie settings and withdraw your consent
However, if you do this, it may happen that you will be unable to make use of all options on our website. You may also adjust your browser in such a way that you will be notified if a cookie is placed on your computer. Please bear in mind that certain cookies are needed for the website to be able to run.
Cookies used on this website
Cookies on this website that do not require approval
Cookies that are essential, also known as ‘strictly necessary’ cookies, enable features without which you would not be able to use the website as intended. They are only saved on your computer while you are actually browsing the website.
Cookies on this website that require consent
Cookies which, in strictly legal terms, are not absolutely essential in order to use this website, do nevertheless fulfil important functions. Without these cookies, features that enable our website to be used easily will no longer be available. Settings you make, such as language choices, will no longer be saved, so you will be asked about them every time you change pages. As well as that, we will no longer have a way of presenting offers and other relevant communications to you that are tailored to you personally. Categories of Cookies used on this website
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for the operation of the website and are used by Mercer Amsterdam for technical purposes such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products. These cookies are session cookies, which typically store information in the form of a session and they are stored in temporary memory and are erased when you close the web browser.
These cookies gather information about how a website is used. They are used by Mercer Amsterdam to collect statistical information about the number of visitors that use the website through the link in the email newsletters, to measure the success of the newsletters; to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website in order to improve the way the website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the website, and with it the user experience. These cookies are persistent cookies and they are stored on your hard drive until they expire or until you delete them.
These cookies enable a website to save information which has already been entered (such as user names, languages choices, and your location), so that it can offer you improved and more personalised functions. They are used by Mercer Amsterdam to distinguish you from other users of the website, so Mercer Amsterdam can personalize your shopping experience by making this website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests and can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in) when you return to visit this website. These cookies are persistent cookies and they are stored on your hard drive until they expire or until you delete them.
Marketing and Retargeting cookies
First and Third party cookies
Both session cookies and persistent cookies are used by Mercer Amsterdam and third parties on this website.
Cookies placed by Mercer Amsterdam are called first party cookies and are used for various purposes for example to remember the username and to remember the items in a basket. Cookies placed by Mercer Amsterdam are stored for the period as mentioned in our detailed cookie here or until you delete them. Cookies placed by a different party than Mercer Amsterdam, are called third party cookies. These cookies may “follow” you through various websites and for a longer period of time, but they do not collect personal data from which the third party would be able to identify you, the individual customer. The third parties placing these cookies may be suppliers who partner with us to deliver our website, companies that participate with us in affiliate marketing programs and other third parties.
Social media plugins
To increase the protection of your data while visiting our website, social media plugins are integrated into our site by the so called “two click solution”. Such integration ensures that by accessing the website containing social media plugins no connection to the social media provider servers is established. A connection will not be established until you activate the social media plugin and give your consent for the transfer of data. The content of the social media plugin will be transferred directly to your browser and embedded in the website. By embedding the social media plugin social media providers receive information which of our sites you have accessed even if you do not have a profile with the social media provider and you are not logged in. This information will be directly transferred to servers of the social media providers, which are often located in the USA and stored there. If you interact with the social media plugins, for example to click the “like” button the respective information will be directly sent to asocial media provider server and stored there. The information is furthermore published in social media and will be shown to your contacts.
Google Analytics (Website Analysis)
We have entered into a data processing agreement with Google, which will act as ‘data processor’ on our behalf. We have supplemented the code on our website with the functionality to ensure that IP addresses are collected on an anonymous basis. You can object to the tracking with Google Analytics as described above, by clicking the button "Disable Google tracking" at the bottom of this page. A cookie will be set which will disable the future collection of data when you visit the website (so called opt-out cookie). You can also prevent the storage of cookies by respective settings in your browser software as described above; please note that you may then not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent.
You can also prevent the Google tracking described above by downloading and installing the browser extension (plugin) available at: plug-in download Further information concerning data protection at Google Analytics is available at Google’s data protection notice under Google Analytics Cookies.
For details on data usage in Mailchimp, see the Mailchimp data protection message at MailChimp Privacy.
Our webshop is developed with software of Salesforce. Personal data that you make available to us for the benefit of our services will be shared with this party. Salesforce has access to your data to provide us (technical) support, they will never use your data for any other purpose. Salesforce is required to take appropriate security measures on the basis of the agreement we have concluded with them. These security measures consist of the application of SSL encryption, a strong password policy and secure data storage. Salesforce reserves the right to share collected data within its own group and affiliated partners in order to further improve the service. Salesforce takes into account the applicable statutory retention periods for (personal) data.
We use the Adyen platform for handling a (part of) the payments in our webshop. Adyen processes your name, address and residence details and your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. Adyen has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Adyen reserves the right to use your data to further improve the service and to share (anonymised) data with third parties. Adyen in the case of an application for a deferred payment (credit facility), share personal information and information regarding your financial position with credit rating agencies. All the above-mentioned safeguards with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to the parts of the service for which they engage third parties. Adyen does not store your data for longer than allowed by the legal terms. For details on the data usage in the context of Adyen, see the data protection of Adyen at Adyen Privacy.
Securing personal data
Mercer Amsterdam ensures an appropriate degree and method of securing personal data. Therefore, Mercer Amsterdam aims at having data transmitted safely between your computer and our server. Mercer Amsterdam has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of illegal processing. Request insight in your personal data via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mercer Amsterdam and other websites
This privacy statement may be changed as a result of any adjustments and/or changes to the website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.
Mercer Amsterdam Webshop